What is SEO? and techniques to maintain SEO?
SEO standards for Search Engine Optimization.
To find the all relevant data or contents or information through the search engines.
- The 60% of people to find the information from the search engines.
- Search engines are :
- E.g.: Google, Live, MSN, Yahoo, Alta vista
- Search engines are to crawl all the websites.
- The data are placed at the search engines databases.
- Based on the IP, search engine will check for the new website is created.
- Minimum time is 3 to 4 months for the Google crawl the new website.
- Making a website optimized for a search engine is called search engine optimization.
- It is vital role in the search engine
- To get the market free of cost.
- For the every website should be search engine optimized for the search engine.
Techniques to maintain the SEO:
1 Website: (Domain name )
Should be small name
Relevant to the site and should be uniquely.
3 Relevant title of webpage
– In the title tag – place the relevant to the site.
– Unique words grouped and it should be declared as title.
4 Meta Tag:
– It will instruct the browser search engine to when to search from the keywords from the user.
– Keywords should be 3 words to 10 words.
– Description: It is placed at search engine.
– When we are not declared the keywords and description. Search engine will create own keywords from the content and displayed for search.
5 File Name :
– Relevant filename ( words should be divided with ‘-‘ )
– It is very important for search engines
– Which are in <h1> and <b> tags.
7 Linking to the related websites.
8 Content will be changed ( It will be dynamically)
It will give the total information to our website.
It will give the search engine web traffic from the Google.
– Contents should not be copied from the other websites.
– Google should be banned when it is not maintain the techniques.