Anil Kumar Panigrahi is a professional Open Source (PHP, NodeJs, ReactJs) cloud based application developer with 12+ years of experience in building web applications. I am passionate about solving business needs and technical challenges every day with a wide range of technologies. I am focusing on developing large, stable and scalable websites and applications in the long-run.
Contributions in programming concepts:
- – Research and knowledge share on FFMPEG for audio/video streaming
- Get the resource from : http://www.slideshare.net/nyrostechnologies/audio-and-video-streaming-1704372
- – Maintaining tech blog which covers NodeJS, ReactJS, MySQL, MongoDB, Ubuntu, PHP and Emails.
- PHP and Object Oriented Programming
- PHP frameworks: CakePHP, Codigniter, Laravel
- Database: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Database design and query optimisation
- Website performance and optimisation
- API integration along with implementation
- MVC Architecture, Software design patterns
- Hosting: GoDaddy, Heroku, AWS
- Source control: Github, Bitbucket
- CMS: WordPress
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement the application security, best practices, procedures and strategies
- Design a web application in a microservices
- Implementing the applications with highly available, scalable.
- Build and maintain the reusable code and libraries
- Optimise applications for maximum scalability and speed.