Anil Kumar Panigrahi is a PHP Web developer with 9+ years of experience in Web Development, Integrating web designing, Testing and Deployment , and developed medium level to large scale websites using PHP , and as blogger maintaining wordpress blog ( PHP based blog) – http://www.anillabs.com
Completed post graduation masters degree ( MCA – Master of Computer Applications ) from IGNOU ( Indira Gandhi National Open University ) in 2007.
Completed bachelor degree ( BCA – Bachelor of Computer Applications ) from AU ( Andhra University ) in 2003.
catch me at : [email protected]
Twitter Account @anil2u
LinkedIn Account Anil Kumar Panigrahi
Facebook Account Anil Kumar Panigrahi
About My Home Town:
Anil Kumar Panigrahi basically from Baruva, and now working at Hyderabad. And few details about my home town
Baruva is located at 18.53N 84.35E. It has an average elevation of 10 meters (36 feet).
- It is one of the oldest beaches in Andhra Pradesh. It was used as a seaport up to 1948. In July 1917 a ship carrying goods sank in the sea. To commemorate this sad incident a pillar was constructed.
- There are Durga Temple, Kotilingeswara Swamy Temple (It is said that 99,99,999 Lingas appeared here that why it is known as Kotilingeswara Swamy Temple) and Janardhana Swamy Temple are situated near the beach.
- River Mahendra Tanaya merges in Bay of Bengal at this place.
- There was a harbor at Baruva in the era of British colonial rule in India. The harbor is closed; but the old light house still exists here.
- Baruva railway station is located on Howrah–Chennai mainline. Passenger trains that run from Palasa towards Khurda Road station halt at Baruva station.
aningi danayya is president in baruva morethan 10 years.
- Baruva ia called as second Goa , in winter season the beach is busy with picnics.
Reference By http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baruva