Anil Kumar Panigrahi
PHP Web developer with 9+ years of experience in Web Development, Integrating web designing, Testing and Deployment , and developed medium level to large scale websites using PHP , and as blogger maintaining wordpress blog ( PHP based blog)
Developed websites using below opensources and custom development concepts
- Shopping cart applications using oscommerce.
- CMS based websites using wordpress, Joomla and Drupal.
- CodeIgniter and CakePHP frameworks used in developing large scale websites.
- Jquery scripts are used in most of the websites to look more dynamic website with high user friendly
- Social Signup login functionality using facebook, twitter and linkedin
- Facebook applications using FBML code and Auto update links to facebook fan page and events. Getting login user friends details who are attending those events.
- Google API functionality used in maps , google analytics and google app engine.
- SEO techniques implemented in all websites.
- Slideshare API used for uploading pdf and ppt files using php.
Contributions in programming concepts:
– Contributed plug-in to Codeigniter Framework –
Multi language support using Google translate API.
Get the resource from : http://github.com/nyros/codeigniter_multilanguage
– Research and knowledge share on FFMPEG for audio/video streaming
Get the resource from : http://www.slideshare.net/nyrostechnologies/audio-and-video-streaming-1704372
– Maintaining programming blog related to PHP, Facebook , frameworks, CMS and Web technologies.
Web development, Facebook API, Twitter API, Linked In API, slideshare API, PHP and Mysql development , Research and Knowledge share web concepts.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and develop applications making specific determinations about application performance.
- Responding promptly and professionally to bug reports.
- Review and repair legacy code.
- Analyze, design, coordinate and supervise the development of web applications to form a basis for the solution of information processing problems.
- Responsible for analysis of current application including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem , and designing solutions to problematic applications.
- Responsible for developing new applications and proofing the application to develop needed changes to assure production of a quality product.
- Responsible for development of new application, analyzes current application and processes, and making recommendations which yield a more cost effective product.
- Writes, edits, and debugs new application for assigned projects, including necessary records and desired output.
- Provide general administrative support to the organization