How to install drupal in localhost?
Drupal Installation procedure:
1) Download the zip file from http://www.drupal.org that is drupal 5.20 version.
2) Unzip that file and place that folder at www follder
3) Run that file at browser :
4) The Drupal installer requires write permissions to
during the installation process. So we need to change the file permission of settings.php file.
5) Creare database in phpmyadmin and give the details at the second screen of installation procedure.
6) After that we need to chnage the file permisstion of
remove the write permisstion.
7) Now we can sucessfully run the drupal site like :
Hope that it will be useful.