What is CodeIgniter,how to install in local system?
CodeIgniter is framework which is follow the MVC architecture.
MVC means – Model , View and Cotroller.
It is represents for data structures. It is help to retrieve, insert and update information in our database.
In generally View is for web page. In CodeIgniter it can be frame like header,footer , RSS feed page.
It is intermediate between model and view.It can be helpful for generated or process the web page.
The Goal of CodeIgniter :
– maximum performance
– Lightest possible package
This will be download from the website :
and , download the zip file form that site.
1) unzip that file.
2) place that folder in the your www folder.
3) Run like : http://localhost/codeigniter/
4) In the application directory – config folder – config.php file
5) change the baseurl at this page.
6) in the same directory – open databse.php file to confige the database to our applications.
Hope it will be helpful.